Those two recipes
• GREEK SAILOR BOYS
• 1 ½ cup seeded cucumber, cube/chop
• 1 cup Ranch Dressing
• ¾ Cup Feta cheese
• Garlic powder, pepper
• Chopped lettuce
• 1 lb Sliced roast beef
• 4 Wraps
Mix first four ingredients in bowl. In wrap add beef, lettuce and spoon in sauce. Wrap up and serve with fresh fruit or chips.
SRIMP CREOLE (Not misspelled, this is how Bubba would say it in the Forest Gump movie)
• 1 box of Rice-a-Roni Spanish Rice mix (box not bag)
• 1 tbsp of butter or veg oil
• 1 can of stewed tomatoes chopped up and mashed into small bits
• ½ onion diced
• ½ green pepper diced
• Garlic, italian spices, hot sauce (optional)
• 1 lb cleaned shrimp cut in half
Sauté onion and green peppers with spices, add rice mix, then tomatoes + water, follow directions on box. I use 1 1/2 cups water not two. In the last 5 mins add shrimp. 30 mins prep and cook time.
• Serves 4. Add more shrimp or sausage to feed more, or add more rice to feed even more.